Thursday 3 November 2011

Now the thing is over - what next?

Strangely after being so resistant to blogging and any other form of communicating on the web (apart from strictly professional, work reasons,) I may just try to keep this running as a form of cpd running evaluation.  My older word document is very unwieldy and this may just keep my interest going.

I'll try to add some more interesting "gadgets" - a few more blogs that I follow (although I see them from my RSS feed, so is this just duplication or a way of declaring my interests to others? - which pre-supposes that anyone else looks at this!) and try to make it a little more dynamic and interesting rather than purely reflective naval gazing.

My next task is to really get the most out of Twitter.  Let's see how it goes ...

No comments:

Post a Comment