Friday 21 October 2011

Thing 23, Reflection

So, did this do what I had anticipated?  Yes, it did, introducing me to new tools for working via the web.  It also gave me an opportunity to reflect on other aspects of career development which I hadn't envisaged doing at this stage, so it was useful to have the "space"  and encouragement to do so.  Looking at other's blogs gave me a chance to see how they were interacting with various networks and what could be gained from each one, thus providing a useful guide to see what I might be able to use effectively.

I shall definitely take away with me some new (to me) technologies to use; Evernote, Google Docs and Zotero are among my favourites. I still intend to experiment a little more with Twitter and whether I continue to blog may be a matter of not only having something useful to say, but also the time to maintain a credible presence.

A six word "story" ?
New technologies; better working, reinvigorated thinking.

Thank you for an interesting summer

No comments:

Post a Comment