Monday 18 July 2011

Thing 2 Investigate some other blogs

Really impressed by the work that people have put into their blogs. 
Already done a couple of new things with this first active foray into this area.  I used Delicious to find some blogs to read, as there are so many I decided to concentrate this time on ones in the UK and working in my sector.  I enjoyed reading other people’s blogs and eventually managed to pluck up courage to post a comment on one. (May be I’ll be a bit braver next time, as I found myself starting to add a comment then deleting it quickly as it didn’t really seem to add anything to the discussion – hopefully as the “things” progress I’ll be able to reflect on the tools with more validity).
I also investigated how to customise my own blog as I started with a very basic one just to get going.   (It is still a work in progress and I hope Thing 3 may help with how I decide what to include and how that will affect people’s perceptions of my online presence.)
Beginning to catch up – but there are “2 things” to do this week, so I’d better get a move on.
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad someone else types their comments and deletes them straightaway too! I think a big part of the 23 Things is about taking time to get into the habit of all the "things" and building on them as time goes on.
    I like the style of your blog, it's very simple and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete